Driving tests are suspended for up to 3 months.
Car driving test Information:
- You’ll get an email to tell you when your car driving test has been rebooked. It will tell you the new date and time of your test.
- You will not get this email immediately – it should arrive around 2 weeks before your original test date.
- It’s likely that your new test date will be around 3 months after your original date.
If you want to cancel your car driving test
You can cancel your test if you want to get a full refund now. Email the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) to request this.
You need to include your full name and 2 of the following pieces of information:
- your driving licence number
- your theory test pass certificate number
- your driving test booking reference
DVSA customer services
You cannot book a future driving test date
- You cannot currently book a new driving test.
- When driving tests start again, people who had their test cancelled will be given priority. This means you’ll have to wait longer than usual.
Check back for the latest updates, or sign up for email alerts.
If there is anything else we can help you with here at Passmate, or if you have any further questions, please feel free to get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org,uk. Alternatively, you can contact us on our live chat.
Take care, everyone!
The Passmate Team