To prevent the spread of COVID-19, all driving tests, both practical and theory, have been suspended.
The suspension lasts:
- up to and including 20 April 2020 for theory tests
- for up to 3 months for driving tests
This applies to all types of theory tests, driving tests and approved driving instructor (ADI) standards checks.
Theory Test Information:
- You’ll get an email to tell you that your test has been cancelled.
- You’ll automatically get a refund. You’ll get an email to confirm this has been done – this may take a few weeks to arrive.
- You’ll then have to book a new theory test for a date and time after 20 April 2020 that suits you.
- You can still book, change or cancel tests for 21 April 2020 onwards.
If your theory test certificate expires soon
- Legally, your theory test certificate cannot be extended in any circumstances.
- You’ll need to book and pay to take another theory test.
- You need to pass this before you can book your driving test.
If you have any further questions that need answering, or if there is anything else we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us here at Passmate. We’re here to help!
The Passmate Team